Last modified: [February 21, 2017]
What Information About You Do We Collect and How We Collect It?
The information we learn from users of our Website helps us continually improve and personalize your Emerald City Pirates experiences. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you give us: Your personal information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, email addresses of your friends and other people, content of reviews and emails to us, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline which you provide to us when you search, buy, post, participate in a questionnaire, join a mailing list or communicate with us on or through the Website.
- Automatic information through cookies and other internet tracking technology: information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection and equipment you use to access our Website (e.g. IP address, operating system and browser type), usage details and information collected through “cookies” (see below for more information) and other tracking technologies. This information is collected from your automatically as you navigate through the Website and it helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service (e.g. speed up your searches, recognize you when you return to our Website, estimate our audience size and usage patterns).
What Are Cookies?
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies) and Flash Cookies. When you visit or use the website, we may send one or more cookies (that is, small text files) to your computer that identify your computer browser’s visit. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can typically change your browser’s settings to refuse all cookies or notify you when you receive a new cookie. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the web site of its manufacturer. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if cookies are disabled, deleted, or refused. Cookies placed by the Company or our partners may incorporate personal information, such as your user name and password, if any, although passwords will not be included unless you request that they be saved for automatic login.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- To Provide the ECP Services: We may collect and use personal and other information to provide certain features of our Website. For example, we may collect and use this information to respond to or fulfill requests or enquiries, communicate with you in general, and store user preferences.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may also share personal and other information with our selected suppliers, service providers, and partner websites to facilitate providing services to you. For example, we may provide such information to third parties that are involved with operating and maintaining the website (including for example where another company provides website hosting, customer support, or email message deployment services for us), performing business and sales analysis, processing payment transactions and improving the website.
- Anonymous or Aggregate Information: We might collect and use non-personal (anonymous) information or aggregated information about our users to measure the usage and effectiveness of our Website, and improve our Website. Much of this information is gathered by us or other companies using cookies or other internet technologies, as described above under “What Information About You Do We Collect and How We Collect It?”
- With Your Consent: We use and share personal information where you have chosen to allow us to use and share that information for specific purposes. For example, if you give us an email to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients or you may choose to allow us to share personal information with other companies for offers or other marketing purposes, among other things.
- Business Transfers: In connection with a significant transaction or proposed transaction involving the Company, such as a merger or acquisition, we may transfer personal and other information to another company.
What Choices Do I Have About How We Use and Disclose Your Information?
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized alteration, destruction and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. You should also be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet and no electronic storage method is 100% secure.
ECP Entertainment, LLC, DBA Emerald City Pirates
4131 S Four Mile Run Dr Unit A
Arlington, VA 22204