We are pleased to announce our plan to reopen May 14th, 2021 with private charters and May 29th for Family Treasure Cruises. The good news is that our vessel is nearly all outdoors. The restroom is the only indoor space that will be accessible to guests. Please see the precautions we plan to take listed below and call to reserve Queen Anne’s Revenge when you’re ready to get back out on Lake Union!
STARTING DATE: May 14th, 2021
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We will be adjusting this as we see fit, so please bookmark for future updates.
- Decreased Capacity of 23 guests maximum on all cruises (less than 50%)
- Ship’s Store to remain closed indefinitely
- Face coverings required for all crew and guests—Guests without a face covering (mouth and nose) will not be allowed to board
- Guests may remove mask to eat or drink
- No access to top deck
- Cashless payments
- Daily health checks and temperature checks for crew members
- Ample hand sanitizer and soap on board
- Guests will not be allowed to access the aft portion of the vessel except to use the head
- Guests are encouraged to maintain distancing as much as possible from people who are not members of the same household
- Guests are advised to stay home if they or anyone in their group is experiencing symptoms related to Covid 19 or has tested positive—reschedule within one year—no fees and no questions asked
- All crew are advised to stay home if experiencing symptoms related to Covid 19
- Group rates not available at this time for public cruises
- Due to reduced passenger capacity, we have suspended our $10 rates for toddlers and infants
- All merchandise must be pre-ordered. The ship’s store is closed indefinitely.
- Rebooking fees have been temporarily waived
SPECIAL COVID-19 PRIVATE CHARTER PRICING
- Contact for rates